ETourandTravel / scamed money

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Tried to cancel 1 minute after giving Visa number and they refused.Tried again 16 days when package arived in mail and they refused again.The City of ORLANDO IS GETTING A REPUTATION OF ORGANIZED FRAUD WITH THE CITY BACKING COMPANIES LIKE THIS.I was scammed out of 219.00 only but I want this back.I will register a claim in small depts court in PRINCE GEORGE BC CANADA.TO ETOURANDTRAVEL OF ORLANDO FLA...REGARDS ROY SHIELDS

Comments

• Jt
      11th of Mar, 2013

Roy, I am having the same issue right now. They stated that they have cancelled my package but will not send me an e-mail confirmation. They said that the computer automatically generates an e-mail and already sent it to me, but they had the wrong e-mail on file. And so now they can't send another e-mail since all these cancellation e-mails are automatically generated. They said there's no way to go back into the account to re-send a confirmation e-mail. What has happened with you? Please update. Did you get your money back?

• Wm
      10th of May, 2013

Roy, I am not sure why you decided within one minute of accepting that you wanted to cancel. But, that aside, I too was offered this 'vacation'. While it was not completely as stated, ( after getting the package in the mail) I made the trip work! It took some pressure and determination...but my granddaughter enjoyed her spring break. I made them honor on all of their offers and they did. The only real complaint that I had was the presentation for the timeshare...oops...travel club membership. They don't call it timeshare anymore. 90 minute waste not to mention the 20+ miles to the 'resort' (joke) site. But all in all the trip was good, but i don't plan on doing it again!