Etour And Travel / People beware!

I was offered this program on 6/14/2007. I made a down payment of 98.00. I called to cancel because i never received any conformation and i decided that this was not for me. They refused to refund my deposit and/or cancel the account.

People beware!!!

Comments

• De
      15th of Jan, 2008

They clearly tell you when you get your package you have 15 days to review it after that it's nonrefundable. It's not their fault you waited longer than that...

• Th
      31st of Jan, 2008

I went on trip and is was great . I did not ever try to get my money back because it was something i wanted to do .

• La
      20th of Aug, 2008

You should avoid E Tours and Travel at all costs. They are a fraud. I attempted to cancel and was given a total run around on Aug 20, 2008. They charged my credit card within minutes of my call, and lots of luck from there on. I disputed the charge on my credit card.

The sales rep gave me his number, when I called it no one had any idea who Ray Acosta was. When I asked to speak to a manager, that also was refused. When I asked how to contact the owner/CEO, that also was refused. They told me the call was being recorded, but when I told them I was recording my call to them, they hung up and said they would no longer talk to me.

E Tours and Travel is a total scam. BEWARE!

• Ro
      16th of Aug, 2011

lol i used to work there its not a scam we just dont really tell you the whole catch theres 2 time share tours you have to take and you have to pay taxes on your car and hotels thats it but if you think about it your saving a ### ton of money no matter what with them.. you get the car rental two destinations and air buck cupons up to 400$ off (100 per person) but yeah great deal a little over $99 big whoop and they do send you packages in the mail after purchased and they can send you a email with everything too