eTomi Pro / Beware of this company!

I tried to join this company for downloading but you had to give your personal details before you even placed an order. After giving all the details, I then tried to order a life-time membership but every time I pressed to carry on with the order, the amount charged kept coming up at 41.76 instead of around 18. There was no contact telephone number, e-mail address etc. to sort out the problem so in the end I left it incomplete.

I then received credit card statement with the amount of 41.76 deducted from a company called DLDGUIDE.COM. I called credit card company who put me through to DLDGUIDE.COM and the lady said that I had processed an order and therefore would not refund me. I told her I had not received any product, had received no confirmation of order and to my knowledge had not completed an order but she refused to pay me a refund.

Would like to warn anyone/everyone about this company.

More eTomi Pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      7th of Sep, 2007

I use eTomi and once you have paid, you just install it and its does the rest. Quite simple really. The reason the price went up was because you didn't uncheck the boxes for there additional products, you obviously didn't read it.

I actually made a mistake too and ended up with an extra £5 coming out of my account, but I went onto there easy to use website and sent them an e-mail, and all there contact numbers were there. They replied within 4 hours and refunded me the £5 difference into my bank within 5 days.

I think this company is very good, good quality music and helpful staff. I would recommend them over all music download providers, and I feel that you should disregard the statements made by the other user.

12th of Nov, 2007

I signed up for this life time membership at27 pounds and was charged 67 pounds what a scam!

• Co
      6th of Dec, 2007

I was searching for "fullversions-downloads" on www. oday-warez.com. They directed me to Downloadprovider (I dont`t know the name very well) and I was led to a site to make an account. I thougt I was save, because the account could be cancelled within 7 days; you only had to pay back E 9,95 for the cost they made.

So I downloaded the stuff, installed this on my pc and all what I got on links from them had SPYWARE! (I have Spysweeper on my pc). Therefore I decided to cancel my one years account, but I am not able to reach them for getting my money back! I only get a form where I can "click" for blling support, but the link for "support"(sic) cannot be used.

They transferred the amount immediately; I can see it when I log in to my bankaccount. So I hope that it will remain the same amount for what I have paid for. When you have paid, you get a confirmationmail and the page where you can login to download al their rubbish. An adware-programm was obliged to take within the amount to pay; it is a programm dated 2002!!

SCAMMED.

16th of Dec, 2007

I too have been conned to the tune of £65 by this rubbish. Automated responses to my requests which do not even bear any resemblance to the problem. It's a bit close to Christmas to be conned out of £65, painful.

10th of Jan, 2008

I TOO HAVE BEENCONNED BY DLDGUIDE.COM FOR TWO LOTS OF £67 PLEASE BE AWARE, BUT WHAT OF I DON'T KNOW AS I AM NOT EVEN SURE OF WHAT THIS MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR

• Co
      11th of Jan, 2008

if you want to ### my ### this is my e-mail

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hi there, if you have any technical or billing issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com