ETM Roofing Company / Scammed

ETM Roofing Company is a bunch of cheats and I recommend that anyone looking for a roofing company STAY AWAY! This company took six months to do a simple reroofing job of my house.They refused to pay a supplier the $1757 they owe them.As a result, the supply company has placed a lien on my property.

I called the supplier and they told me that ETM Roofing is ignoring their calls and obviously trying to cheat them out of their money. My repeated calls to Rolando and Alfredo Figueroa have gone ignored.

This company caused a leak in my next door neighbor's roof and they never fixed it.My neighbor gave up after chasing them for such a long time to make it right.

Take my advice! Stay away from ETM Roofing! Stay as far as you can away from ETM Roofing as you can! ETM Roofing is in South Florida, Fort Lauderdale area and based in Lake Worth Florida.

Ja

Comments

• Et
      18th of Mar, 2009

What you fail to mention Mr. Swanson in your “Story” is that you STILL owe a balance of $1, 757.00 for months to ETM. I know you do not have the money to pay to have the lien removed from your property, and Im sure not going to pay it for you. You said you have no job and I quote “Nothing But Time”, so I figured if you had the money you would of paid the supplier by now and not try to ruin my companies reputation. I am sorry you are going through financial difficulties, but all you need to do is PAY WHAT YOU OWE. You owe $1, 757.00, not me. I have paid the supplier all the money that I needed to pay. You make it sound like you got ripped off by a Roofer and in reality YOU are trying to Rip me off. Please don’t complicate our lives and just pay our bill. Like I said, call Willoughby Supply @ 561-848-1400 and pay your bill. I know you have no money, because if you did you would of paid what you owed and you would not come on this website and try to drag my companies name through the mud. Who has time for this…..oh yea, unemployed broke people.