Etisalatinf / this number +[protected]

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

i receive many time call from number +[protected], that my sim card etisalat [protected] have won AED 500, 000 BY ETISALATINF

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 30, 2012

i know if my etisalat card sim have won AED 500, 000 BY etisalatINF OR NO?

Dec 31, 2012

HOW CAN I RECEIVE THIS MONEY AED 500, 000 FROM etisalatINF

Jan 02, 2013

yes i want be sure if iam winner or no?

• Re
      Jan 02, 2013

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.[protected]@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Reply Team

Oct 25, 2013

I have been struggling with with Etisalat to get internet fixed in my home and it has been very difficult. They keep keep giving me dates that am not available to come to my home to fix the internet. I have called the etisalat office as many times as possible to reschedule the time when they can come to my house so I could be available to open the door for them to come to my house, but each time they tell me they do not have access to the contractor that does the work. These said contractors keep giving me appointments when i will never be at home. I wounder why no one can have access to the contractors (they are not a ghost company). They should at least for courtesy sake contact the customer and ask if he will be around for them to come install the service or ask the customer when he will be around for them to come, not just imposing dates on people. I requested my date to be changed to saturday, but every time i get a text message for another date. How I get to speak to this people to book a valid date. Thanks

• Kl
      Jan 02, 2014

Received a phone call from +9715 692 68498, and they are claiming that they are an ETISALAT Personnel saying that I've won 500K aed, in order for me, to get the amount I should send them 1200AED worth of load, I told them if I am really a winner I should not take any penny for any processing fee, and I told them if you are really an ETISALAT Personnel you can email me or meet me personally, but the guy on the phone stating if you dont want the price will give it to someone else - Guys be cautius dont be fool by others who is greedy.

Dec 13, 2014

I have a difficult in sending text messages. I cannot send message but I can make call. I want to unsubcribe my # from the website from download with the link http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/etisalatsubsriptionringtones?sub=1072168925 and http://gamesclub.etisalat.ae.. From my mobile # 0563799653

• Ne
      Jun 11, 2015

I received many time call from number +971565972966, that my sim card etisalat 0505370895 have won AED 500, 000 BY ETISALATINF. The name and details of the person called is as follows:-
    Mohamed Abdul Ghafar Mohamed
    Staff ID
    Email: Mohammad.[protected]@mail.com
    Address:
    Etisalat Main Head Office Airport Road Near Dubai Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi.
    Etisalat UAE
    Please reply whether it is fraud or real because they said me to buy a voucher of 2600dhms from any outlet and show it in ansari exchange.