Etisalat Elifeupgration of plan

Dear all,

Its really very irritating and disappointing seeing how Etisalat has gone down in their service levels.

My name: Sunny Deepak Narang.
Landline no: [protected].

>> Case: I get a call sometime in Jan explaining me Benefits of upgrading to new plan from my existing plan which is Triple play offer. I told them I shall check and call back.

On 8th feb I called again understating the benefits of upgrading my plan and it was sold to me all services remain same and I get a wireless phone and a 2 month free subscription of OSN phele silver pack which holds cricket channel as World Cup is starting.

I requested to go ahead for the same. But the person told me request can be only taken on 10th feb as its starting from then. I was ok with it as matches where starting from 14/2/15.

I called on 10-2-15 and request to update my package at no extra cost to the new plan which offers a wireless phone and 2 months free Phela silver pack. Post me requesting on 10th the person told me u will receive a verification call and post that in 2 hours the service will start. I was ok with the same.

I got a call on 11 th confirming the details he told me 10 Aed will charged extra so the total monthly plan would be 369 v/s 359 which is existing one. I was surprised as no one told me this before. But as it was only 10 Aed extra I was ok with the same and I decided and told ok. He confirmed me the package will start by end of the day 11-2-15.

I waited for the day entire 12/2/15 I waited. Finally I called on 13/2/15 and raised a complaint.

Compliant no: Dear valued customer, your complaint id [protected] is registered and under process, you will be updated promptly upon resolving it. Thank you for contacting Etisalat.

Later I got a call from your people they confirmed the serial no of my device and told me it will be resolved asap. On 13-2-15 evening I get a Sms ur case has been resolved Plz reply yes and not resolved reply No.

As the service was not updated I called again and reopened my complaint. Since then I am following up.

It's very irritating waiting on hold when I call ur call centre and very simple Ur people say service will start asap wherein till today it's not started.

I called 8times on 14-2-15 and 5 times today that's 15-2-15.

Still no reply.

And one wonder also happened the person who was going to come and install the phone on Sunday between 9 am to 1 pm comes on Saturday and simple gives me the cordless phone box and leaves no installation nothing. Is the service I should expect from Etisalat.

>> Simply not professional.
>> I finally after waiting for hours on the phone got a chance to speak to a supervisor Rupali suryavanshi and told 13th time the entire story and as I was super irritated I now no ways need the upgrade.
>> Latest Etisalat Complaint no
>> [protected].
>> Please get me to my old triple play plan activated. And cancel the upgrade and arrange for the pickup of the phone also.
>> It's highly unprofessional service and very irritating
>> Now while writing an email Abdul Rasheed from complaint departments calls me and simply tells me sir have ur complaint resolved. What nonsense this if u should be aware whether the complaint has resolved or not.
>> I am again saying in bold letters.
>> PLEASE CANCEL MY PLAN AND ARRANGE FOR THE TELEPHONE PICKUP.
>> I Spoke to below people and very unprofessional experience.
>> Anshumol
>> Mohammed
>> Omkar
>> Mohit
>> Awaiting an confirmation call for cancelling the plan.

Dear all,

I got a call today 16/2/15 at 12:15 from [protected] where in spoke to Mohammed Nufil and Archana rupwati.

Clearly told my entire story again and the people know it's there fault then also they are convincing me to accept the plan.

I clearly have informed as it's not my fault the fault is from Etisalat I need to cancel the plan.

Request you to kindly check all the recorded calls done since 7-2-15 till date evaluate the same and close my plan and move to the previous one as an exceptional case.

I know it will not happen simply so connecting me to front end Callcentre will not help as they will go as per the book in front of them.

ITS A MISTAKE OF ETISALAT HENCE REQUEST YOU TO RECTIFY. I DONT NEED THE NEW PLAN. PLEASE ARRANGE A PICKUP OF THE CORDLESS PHONE ALSO.

Su