Etisalat / # up

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

### up provider!!! charging for nothing, sucking all balance without any did conversation at all??!!! ### etisalat!!!
u did it many time, i don't have any patient!!! this time really ### UP!!! Charging 100 drhm only for nothing??!!! etisalat are BIG THIE[censored] THIE[censored] i really hate etisalat!!!

Comments

• Di
      May 30, 2010

NO!!! I'm KISS UR MOTHER WITH MY ASK!!! GO TO THE HELL!!!
    DON'T EVER YOU TOUCH MY FAM AGAIN, IF U WON'T ME TO GIVE MY BEST WORD!!!

• Di
      May 30, 2010

ya..ya..ya... whatever!!! I don't care!!! At least i'm better than u whos posted her dumb complaint story bla bla blank... hahahaaa
    and don't forget, to go and burry your self near my lovly husband's mother grave and ask her Did i ever been kiss her with my mouth after i posted my complaint above, Okey?!!! chao!!!

•   Jun 11, 2010

Etsislat company is money stealers for sure. they dont have any compititors. so we dont have any options ...
    They are providing nothing actully speacilly in the feild of INTERNET .. Belive me people when i ever call the stupid E-support through my phon on 101... i swear it takes like 15 mints unitl they respond(At Least) like they dont have only one guy online .. and they always just refreshing your account what ever the problem is ... its really not just wasting money only .. its wasting time.. and when they found that my transfer rate is just 3 or 4 kb when it must be 35 they said that Etisalat workers will solve for me but dont forget that you gona pay 100 Dh !! For God Love people im not Bill Gates zzz

Feb 22, 2015