Etisalat / etisalat is stealing credit for iphone 3g
Etisalat is the most incompetent service provider i have ever encoutered. Those that are thinking of brinign their iphone 3g into dubai one word of advice. . . Don't.
I recently brought my phone in with me and got a prepaid card - i filled it with aed100 and within a day it was gone. I called the customer service desk (Who are useless btw) and was told to turn off all data receiving options - i explained i had done this. The person said "you may have not done it proberly mad'am" - i explained i am very knowledgeable when it comes to iphone as i jailbreak / fix / and restore them all the time. The iphone 3g does not have apn therefore you can't completely switch of the network, therefore that caused my credits to be depleted. . . Using it or not.
I filed several complaints to no avail - basically they don't care - they'll steal your money and you have no recourse in getting it back. If anyone is having the same problem please contact me as i'd like to file a official complaint to them about how horrid their service is and that they need to inform iphone 3g customers that they will be ripped off regardless.
If anyone from etisalat is reading this (Which i doubt since they're so useless) i hope you can get your act together and maybe refund some of the moeny you continue to steal from people. You are a worthless bunch and hopefully someone with way more money than me can sue you so you can start doing things right for a change.
A very pissed off etisalat ex - customer.
More Etisalat Complaints & Reviews
- Etisalat - anonumous calls from isd code +92 
- Etisalat - extra billing 
- Etisalat Elife - cancellation charges 
- Etisalat UAE - billed for unrequested spam services 
- Etisalatinf - this number +971567624783 
- Etisalat - internet service at home
- [Resolved] Etisalat - credit card / 0552823900 / customer care poor response
- Etisalat - billed for unnecessary charges (elife internet)
- Etisalat - internet data cancellation 
- Etisalat - elife tv connection