Etihad Group of Companies / guys listen to me carefully

Pakistan Review updated:

Assalam O Alaikum

Dosto me ap ko bta du k ye company pori tarha se fraud ha koi b is k chakar me mat pary or jo bhai apny pesy medical me zaya kr chuky ha un se guzarish ha k is company k khilaf Police complain karwaye jitni ziada complains utna hi ziada response mily ga hm in dhoky bazo ko aise ni chor sakty na jany ap k or mere jeso ko ye kb se lot rahy ha or kb tk loty gy.
So guys come on apny nazdeeki Police station jaye or is ki complain likhwaye plz plz plz.
Shukriya

Ma
Nov 01, 2018

Comments

• Az
      Nov 07, 2018
    Best Best Advice

Agr ye wakae fake company hy to sab mil k is k against complaint kry ya Iqrar Ul Hassan ko is scam k bary main imform kryn, , , wo behter step py skty hain choro k khilaf.

• Se
      Nov 09, 2018

I RECEIVED ALSO JOB PROPOSAL FROM ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES.., BUT STILL THEY DON'T RESPOND MY REQUESTES. PLEASE CONFIRM ME THAT IS REAL OR FAKE

• Gg
      Nov 11, 2018

@Seerat jamil @Seeratjamil. its 100% fake . rather they will use documentation for illegal transactions, Smuggling . and terrorism . avoid it . i guess you never ever apply on any dubai recruitment site, how they contact.

• Se
      Nov 11, 2018

Thank you.., kya yaha se Kisi ko response Mila hai like air tickets or placement of work?
    R yeh unka mjhy reply Aya ha

• Im
      Mar 16, 2019

I have received email from Etihad group of companies for the position of Office Manager with Salary of AED 4000. They asked me to upload my Passport and Passport picture. I uploaded both on their website. I am curious if it is real or fake. Because I have not given any interview. I received confirmation email later from Company that Passport copy and Passport size picture has been successfully received.

• Ra
      May 11, 2019

Exactly same thing happens to me. what to do?