Etihad / flight changes
Purchased flights from Glasgow to Bangkok using Opodo as Etihad were the cheapest provider. Once the booking was confirmed they then chose to move me to a different flight for the Glasgow to Dublin leg as time was tight for making the onward connection to Abu Dhabi - a fact known by them when I first booked. So a sharp practice to take my money then not honour the contract. They subsequently moved my flight twice more so that I now have to fly via Amsterdam and take a day off work to leave earlier. Opodo are useless and their advice on each occasion is that I must accept the changes as they won't refund me. For several weeks Opodo & Etihad blamed each other as with-holding any refund until Etihad eventually admitted responsibility but still no offer. Each complaint to them has ended with some platitude to "fly with them again". I usually fly this route (often) with Emirates, this will be my preferred option in future.
More Etihad Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - Flight Delay/denied boarding
- Etihad Airways - flight change
- Etihad Airways - baggage/flight attendants
- Etihad Airways - visa online service
- Etihad Airways - reimbursement of my 100 usd or 11380 jyp.