[Resolved] Etihad Airways — redeeming miles
I flew with my family with Etihad Airways on the 2nd April from London to Manila and I still do not have the miles from this travel redeemed.
I also joined the Etihad Guest programme with the promise of a 500 bonus miles upon joining, I checked my account and there is still nothing. Not to mention I joined back in the beginning of April.
I have emailed [protected]@etihadguest.com and they have not gotten back to me.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017
Hi Nina, Kindly send the details to [protected]@etihad.ae to look into this for you. *Yas
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage