[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysmissed connecting flight but officials at toronto didnt care

My name is Bhuwan. I have a bad experience with Etihad Air. When I was coming to Canada from Nepal via Etihad, I missed connecting flight of Air Canada in Toronto going for Halifax. When I asked officials of Etihad for help, they just dint care. What they said is to talk with their staff in London who also said we cant help because that was my mistake. After 15 hrs of suffering I came to Halifax by Westjet at the expense of full ticket on my own. I called my travel agency to coordinate with Etihad for returning Tax paid by me for the undelivered service to me by air company. But no any hearing till date and everything went in vain. I wanted to make aware management of Etihad to have system in place to help their customer who is in difficult situation. From this experience I learnt never to use Etihad for travelling no matter how much cost I should bear for other good service provider.

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · May 01, 2017

Hello Bhuwan, we apologise about your experience.
    Please forward your feedback including the case number when you have to [protected]@etihad.ae. We like to look into your case. Thank you. *Ela

Vu