[Resolved] Etihad Airways / flight from bangalore to berlin

Bangalore, IN

I did travel on the 29th of March from Bangalore to Berlin via Abu-dhabi. However there was complete change in the experience and my travel dates!
I was made to wait at the airport hotel in Abu Dhabi for 19 hours since the connecting Air Berlin flight was over booked and they offered a connecting flight on 30th at 2am.
I reached Berlin today via Air Berlin and guess what they did not send my baggage with the flight ! This is completely pathetic, I have to wait with no clothes and no nothing as such in this freezing weather ?
I would really appreciate a compensation from Air Berlin for thier complete flaw in proving customer support.
PNR: RKQSON
PASSPORT NUMBER: P1832037

BANGALORE TO ABU DHABI FLIGHT 29th MARCH

ABU DHABI TO BERLIN CANCELLED FLIGHT 29th MARCH
RKQSON [protected]

ABU DHABI TO BERLIN 30th MARCH and MISSED BAGGAGE.
RKQSON [protected]

I am stuck here completely with no sort of clothing ! I really would appreciate compensation.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar Mandapati

Etihad Airways

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Mar 30, 2017

Dear Ajay,

Thanks for sharing this experience with us and apologise for the disruption you have encountered. Do you have a bag tag number we could take from you, we need to check with our team in Abu Dhabi to ensure this bag was loaded onto Air Berlin. Upon your arrival they should have provided you with a PIR reference, we would in the meantime ask you to please contact Air Berlin and provide this reference they will be able to use this to locate the whereabouts' of the baggage. We hope this helps somewhat and again we'd be happy to check the Etihad bag tag number should you have this *Gill

Aj