Etihad Airways / etihad airways
flight EY 7987, EY 42, EY 221 Fri July 21, 2017.
I am still waiting for my luggage. Firstly at check in i was told that i can not get a seat next to my sick wife as the plane is full !! After informing the attendant my wife is sick so we need to be together, MASHAL at heathrow airport (Aer Lingus) smirked and replied that that's how it's done these days so i can't help you. ( a complete a'hole)
Secondly it's been 4 days after landing and they still can not locate where mines and my wife's luggage is (4 bags altogether) They are not even replying to the emails and when you call them they tell us that it will land in from the next available flight.
Pathetic Experience and even worst customer service. Never flying Eithad ever again. BTW this all i experienced while traveling in business class !!
Not a word of apology yet !!
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles