Etihad Airways / etihad airways - baggage missing

Jun 14, 2015
Etihad Airways
I traveled from Dublin on 13th June 2015 and checked in 2 bags at dublin. Flight's ET42 and ET 218.
But when I reached Delhi on 14th June 2015 my bags never showed up in conveyor belts and after long search for responsible people
we found few people and they made us fill the forms which we submitted along with some custom form.

But we are not given any File No. but just copy of filled form. Please help to get the File Reference Number or the luggage.
They gave us contact number (+[protected]) which they are not answering and we are not aware of our baggage status.
Though they assured we will receive calls soon with information. We were around 25 people who have not received bags.

In absence of any File Number I am not able to track it online on Etihad website.
Worst Flight I ever had, and ground crew who does not have any idea what to do. They made us fill form by hand and but never gave any File number but just the copy of form which I cannot use to track the luggage.

N  2nd of Jul, 2015 by
Dear Anil Kumar Pal,

Sorry for the late response.

Could you please send us your booking reference or baggage tag number on socialmedia@etihad.ae so we can have a look into it.

Thank you. *JS