Etihad Airways / etihad airways - baggage missing
I traveled from Dublin on 13th June 2015 and checked in 2 bags at dublin. Flight's ET42 and ET 218.
But when I reached Delhi on 14th June 2015 my bags never showed up in conveyor belts and after long search for responsible people
we found few people and they made us fill the forms which we submitted along with some custom form.
But we are not given any File No. but just copy of filled form. Please help to get the File Reference Number or the luggage.
They gave us contact number (+91 [protected]) which they are not answering and we are not aware of our baggage status.
Though they assured we will receive calls soon with information. We were around 25 people who have not received bags.
In absence of any File Number I am not able to track it online on Etihad website.
Worst Flight I ever had, and ground crew who does not have any idea what to do. They made us fill form by hand and but never gave any File number but just the copy of form which I cannot use to track the luggage.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - they offering me a job, most of the people say that this is the fake company please u should take action
- Etihad Airways - lost baggage
- Etihad Airways - inappropriate behaviour
- Etihad Airways - hand luggage and baggage
- Etihad Airways - paid round trip - booking team refusing to book return ticket