Etihad Airways / duty free overcharge
I have been overcharged for a duty-free purchase I made whilst on flight EY 470 that departed Singapore 9 June 2013 at 23:35.
I bought an SKross Travel adaptor, the advertised price was US$47 / AED 173.00.
I paid in Singaporean dollars and on today’s exchange rate should have been charged $59.6090 Singapore.
Instead I was charged $67.00 Singapore (AED 194.4505 / US$53.4021), and overcharge of $7.391 Singapore (the equivalent of AED 21.4505 or US$6.4021).
I was unable to attach PDF file with proof of purchase.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - lost luggage and and bag lock broken by someone at allama iqbal international airport lahore pakistan
- Etihad Airways - etihad guest services membership issue
- Etihad Airways - changed our confirmed booking without notifying us
- Etihad Airways - delay on a flight
- Etihad Airways - damaged baggage