[Resolved] Etihad Airways / damaged baggage

1 100 HOYT ST APT NO 3D, Stamford, CT, United States

Hi,

I'm SenthilMurugan Govindarajan and I travelled from New York To chennai via Abu dbahi My confirmation number was NLBQYD. I started on Friday, Jan 11 at 10PM and reached chennai around 3.45am on Jan 13th.
I noticed my new baggage which was bought in 2018 was torn. I'm a frequent flyer with etihad and I have never had issues with etihad. This is the first time i'm facing this issue. I would like to request for a refund for my checked in baggage damage.
I'm also attaching photos of the same. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2019

Hello Senthil, we are sorry to see that your baggage has been damaged. Please send your booking and baggage reference (PIR) number, along with the photos of the damage to [protected]@etihad.ae and our team will look into the claim and get back to you. Thank you. *Marc

Se