[Resolved] Etihad Airways / damaged baggage
I'm SenthilMurugan Govindarajan and I travelled from New York To chennai via Abu dbahi My confirmation number was NLBQYD. I started on Friday, Jan 11 at 10PM and reached chennai around 3.45am on Jan 13th.
I noticed my new baggage which was bought in 2018 was torn. I'm a frequent flyer with etihad and I have never had issues with etihad. This is the first time i'm facing this issue. I would like to request for a refund for my checked in baggage damage.
I'm also attaching photos of the same. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2019
Hello Senthil, we are sorry to see that your baggage has been damaged. Please send your booking and baggage reference (PIR) number, along with the photos of the damage to [protected]@etihad.ae and our team will look into the claim and get back to you. Thank you. *Marc
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Ethihad Airways - delay and damage of checked in baggage
- Etihad Airways - etihad reward shop
- Etihad Airways - booking and boarding
- Etihad Airways - baggage fees
- Etihad Airways - delay of baggage for more than 24 hours