[Resolved] Etihad Airwayscustomer call center - agent mariam

S Nov 25, 2017

I HAVE BOOKED THE FLIGHT EY0282, BOOKING REF : CVZXNN

I CALLED ON THE CUSTOMER CARE LINE FOR ABOUT 40 MINUTES AND I GOT NO ANSWER TO MY 2 QUERIES.

First I inquired about my check in at the bus coach in Dubai for which I already had a confirmation in my itinerary and the agent told that there was a change or the booking has been changed, the agent spoke very poor English that I could hardly understand.

Second I asked on which are the airport lounges that I have access to, she said that teh call was too long and she has to hangup.

This is the first time I am travelling Etihad and I assume this should not even be the first time. I would like to know how can I get my refund on this ticket and I can book elsewhere.

Siljo Simon
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Nov 25, 2017

Dear Sijlo,

We apologise for the experience you have had before your flight with us. We have arranged a call back from our Contact Centre to contact you regarding this.

Thank you. *Rose