[Resolved] Etihad Airways — customer call center - agent mariam
I HAVE BOOKED THE FLIGHT EY0282, BOOKING REF : CVZXNN
I CALLED ON THE CUSTOMER CARE LINE FOR ABOUT 40 MINUTES AND I GOT NO ANSWER TO MY 2 QUERIES.
First I inquired about my check in at the bus coach in Dubai for which I already had a confirmation in my itinerary and the agent told that there was a change or the booking has been changed, the agent spoke very poor English that I could hardly understand.
Second I asked on which are the airport lounges that I have access to, she said that teh call was too long and she has to hangup.
This is the first time I am travelling Etihad and I assume this should not even be the first time. I would like to know how can I get my refund on this ticket and I can book elsewhere.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Nov 25, 2017
We apologise for the experience you have had before your flight with us. We have arranged a call back from our Contact Centre to contact you regarding this.
Thank you. *Rose
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage