[Resolved] Etihad Airways / baggage lost, when traced suitcase got damaged, local cheap repair, need replacement

Noida, IN

My baggage was sent by flight ey223 from delhi to marrakech on 14th nov 16 along (pnr ugwqhd etkt [protected]).
On way I fell sick and not allowed to continue.
My return ticket was made pnr etkt [protected] from abu dhavi to delhi.
On my enquiry I was told that my baggage will return under baggage tag ey 196127 by same flight and date at delhi.
But I did not find it & complaint lodged, heavy inconvenience to me,
Travel details
Flight number (E. G. Ey 256): 224
Flight date: 15/11/2016
Ticket number: [protected]
Class of travel: business
From: abu dhabi, abu dhabi airport (Auh), united arab emirates
To: new delhi, indira gandhi airport (Del), india
Booking reference: ey196127
Etihad reference 505460 20 nov 16.

After long time broken damaged baggage delivered
After 6 days of emails, phone calls and contacts, received the baggage in badly broken, non usable condition. Recorded my remarks in delivery note.
Baggage trolleying handle badly loose, zip broken, locks broken, sides torn. Lock broken.
However etihad man returned bag with local poor quality incomplete repair on 29 nov, 16
In fact repair not possible
It needs replacement
Heavy inconvenience to me, more than 2 weeks over.

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2016

Dear Skshukla,

We're sorry to hear of this experience, kindly check our website for damaged luggage, you can contact our team at [protected]@etihad.ae who will be happy to review this for you http://www.etihad.com/en-us/before-you-fly/baggage-information/missing-baggage/

Kind regards *Gill