[Resolved] Etihad Airways / baggage lost

Germany

Hello,

I was travelling from calcutta (india) to düsseldorf on 10th of jan, 2017. The connecting flight was from abu dhabi. After boarding the flight from abu dhabi to düsseldorf, the flight attendants told me that my checked in luggage is left in abu dhabi and I should go to lost&found section in düsseldorf airport to give my address so that my luggage can be send to my home.

After reaching düsseldorf, I went to the lost&found section and filed a complain. Unfortunately I gave my contact details wrong. I am trying to update my contact number in the portal from yesterday but it is not getting updated. Kindly help me find my luggage. Please find all the details below:

Name. Niladri das.
Flight - date : 10th jan, ccu to auh, number : ey255
Flight - date: 11th jan, auh to dus, number: ey 23
Baggage : 2, tag number : ey450408 and ey450408.
Contact number: +[protected]

Complain details
File reference number : dusey16258
Name: das
Ticket number: [protected]

Portal in which I am checking the status : http://www.Worldtracer. Aero/filedsp/ey. Htm

Kindly help me find my baggage. Also please update my contact number to : +[protected].

Thanks & regards,
Niladri das.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Niladri_Neel, Jan 12, 2017

Baggage : 2, tag number : EY450408 and EY450407

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Dear Niladri,

We can get the details over to the team, firstly can you share with us the PIR number, this will look similar to DUSEY12345

We hope to hear back from you soon to share these details with our team in düsseldorf for further assistance *Gill

Ni