[Resolved] Etihad Airways / baggage damage.
I have travelled in etihad flight ey2/ ey216 on 8th november from frankfurt to bangalore. I would like to complain about the baggage damage happend during the journey. When I took my baggage, I was shocked to see that my suitcase was broken in 2 to 3 places and one of the wheel was broken. Its in very bad shape and dont think will be able to use it again. I have attached the photos, please check and respond. I have never expected such a negligance and bad experience from a reputed company like etihad. Please get back to me on this asap.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2017
Hi Chandan, we are sorry to see that your baggage has been damaged. Please submit the pictures along with your booking reference to [protected]@etihad.ae to claim for a compensation. Thank you. *Marc
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles