[Resolved] Etihad Airways — aircraft noise
I am on a flight to Dallas from Abu Dhabi on business class, suffering from incredibly annoying noise from the engines/aircraft. It is causing me a headache even though l'm using ear plugs... I cant sleep or relax or even watch a movie!
This should be addressed and fixed to allow the costumer to relax and sleep on a 16 hours flight!
I attached a video to document this.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · May 20, 2017
thank you for sharing this with us. We'll ask our team to investigate it. Could you please send us your booking reference via private message so we can see the flight number and pass this on for you? *Sky
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage