[Resolved] Etihad Airways — 12 hrs delay in flight from abu dhabi to washington dc
I was supposed to fly out of Abu Dhabi on EY 131 on Apr 28th. However, the flight was delayed due to some technical glitch for over 12 hrs and finally we left via EY 2131.
The level of support and service provided during these 12 hrs at Abu Dhabi airport was very bad. No food, no accommodation and since I am suffering from severe back pain it was even more troublesome for me.
No one from Etihad reached out to support or provide any assistance during this period.
I want to understand what sort of compensation will Etihad Airlines provide me with due to this inconvenience that I suffered.
I am not sure if I would like to book an Etihad flight next time I fly out.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · May 06, 2017
Hello Shine, we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you.
We recommend you lodge a complaint.
You can either provide us your booking reference here and we will forward your information to the Guest Relations Team or you can forward your details to [protected]@etihad.ae. Thank you in advance. *Ela
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage