[Resolved] Etihad Airways12 hrs delay in flight from abu dhabi to washington dc

I was supposed to fly out of Abu Dhabi on EY 131 on Apr 28th. However, the flight was delayed due to some technical glitch for over 12 hrs and finally we left via EY 2131.

The level of support and service provided during these 12 hrs at Abu Dhabi airport was very bad. No food, no accommodation and since I am suffering from severe back pain it was even more troublesome for me.

No one from Etihad reached out to support or provide any assistance during this period.

I want to understand what sort of compensation will Etihad Airlines provide me with due to this inconvenience that I suffered.

I am not sure if I would like to book an Etihad flight next time I fly out.

Regards,
Shine John
shine.[protected]@spglobal.com
[protected]

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · May 06, 2017

Hello Shine, we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you.
    We recommend you lodge a complaint.
    You can either provide us your booking reference here and we will forward your information to the Guest Relations Team or you can forward your details to [protected]@etihad.ae. Thank you in advance. *Ela

Sh