Etihad Airlinesticket refunds for flight cancel

I am supposed to fly on 1/4/15 at 8.30 am pt from sfo - auh – maa but my flight cancelled due to auh fog, the etihad e-mail communication said flight delay and supposed to depart on 1/4/15 10.18 pm pt, I was in sfo airport from 6 pm – 9 pm pt on 1/4 but there is no etihad staffs in counter, after too many tries to customer service number I got hold of them and they said the flight got cancelled and were not able to confirm me for next day flight so I asked them to cancel my ticket, customer service said they cannot cancel but asked me to contact my ticket agent to cancel the ticket, I called my ticket agent webjet.com to cancel and refund my ticket money, they replied me saying that they are unable to refund the ticket because etihad taken control and reissued it for the new travel dates and asked me to contact etihad for refund, I called and e-mailed etihad but etihad keep asking me to contact agent, past 1 week I am going forth & back between both etihad and webjet.com but no resolution on my refund.

Ja