E.T.I FINANCIAL CORPORATION / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT/ROBBERY

1 Pembroke Pines, FL, United States Review updated:

I HAVE BEEN AND STILL AM BEING ROBBED FROM THIS COMPANY UNTIL, I CAN GET UP THE MONEY TO START OVER WITH ANOTHER INSURANCE COMPANY. THEY HAVE YOU DRIVING AROUND WITH NO INSURANCE WHEN PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE BECAUSE THEY DON'T POST PAYMENT. ALSO THEY DON'T SEND YOU ANY NOTICE YOUR POLICY HAS BEEN CANCELED. THEY WANT YOU TO PAY LATE FEES WHEN THEY FIX YOUR POLICY PASSED THE DUE DATE OF PAYMENT. FROM THE START MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS GO UP FOR NO REASON, BUT TO DEDUCT ANYTHING LIKE A CAR WITH MORE THINGS, THEY WILL SAY THEY TOOK IT OFF YOUR BILL YOU OWE THEM BUT DON'T SEE THE BILL WITH ANY DEDUCTION. ON THERE WEBSITE IT SAYS THEY HAVE A 24/7 SERVICE, THAT THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU. WHICH IS A LIE!!! THEY CLOSE EARLY AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR SOMEONE TO GET BACK TO YOU. THIS IS THE WORSE FINANCIAL COMPANY. STAY A AWAY FROM THEM. OTHER WISE LIKE ME YOU WILL BE DRIVING AROUND WITH NO INSURANCE FOR WKS AT A TIME WITHOUT KNOWING. BUT THEY WANT THERE MONEY, WHILE YOU HAD NO INSURANCE FOR THOSE WKS. IN TOTAL THE PASSED 2 MONTHS I HAD NO INSURANCE FOR A MONTH, WITH PAYMENT OF OVER $400.00 DOLLARS..

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Apr, 2018

hacker website too..logged into a bogus website with unsecured protection.stay away from ETI financial

• Si
      2nd of Jun, 2018

I have canceled my insurance a few months ago, they are now trying to collect money from me saying it is a past due debt, after I have paid everything. Ridiculous, this is robbery.