E.T.I FINANCIAL COMPANY / HIGHWAY ROBERY

1 Pembroke Pines, FL, United States
Phone: 954-510-8008

i'VE BEEN WITH THEM SINCE 7/2008 AND EVERY MONHT, THE PAYMENTS GO UP FOR NO REASON, THAT WAS MY FIRST PROBLEM. THEN IN DECEMBER I SENT THE PAYMENT TO MY INSURANCE COMPANY INSTEAD OF E.T.I FINANCIAL, THEY TRIED TO POST THE PAYMENT AND E.T.I FINANCIAL CANCELED ME SAYING I WAS LATE WHEN I SENT IT OUT ON THE 30TH AND THERE DIDN'T GET IT UNTIL 15 DAYS LATER. THEN WAS CANCELED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO ME FOR OVER TWO AND A HALF WEEKS I WAS DRIVING WITH NO INSURANCE. THEN THEY WANTED ME TO MAKE BOTH PAYMENTS TO GET MY INSURANCE BACK SO I DID IN FEBUARY EVEN IF THEY HAVE ME PAYING FOR A MONTH I HAD NO INSURANCE. THE BEST IS I AM PAID UP AND NOW AGAIN IN FEBUARY 16, 2009 I WAS CANCELED AGAIN, BECAUSE E.T.I NEVER TOLD MY INSURANCE COMPANY THEY RECIEVED PAYMENT IN FULL FROM ME. SO THEY THOUGHT I DIDN'T PAY AND I WAS CANCELED AGAIN AND NOW THEY JUST FIXED IT PASSED MY DUE DATE OF PAYMENT AND NOW WANT ME TO PAY A LATE FEE. WHY WOULD I PAY A LATE FEE WHEN I HAD NO INSURANCE ON MY DUE DATE FEB. 15, 2009 COULDNT PAY MY BILL. THEY FIXED THIS THE 20TH OF FEB. AND KNOW AFTER THE 20TH THE LATE FEE IS DUE. THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR THERE ERRORS. I'M NOT PAYING THE LATE FEE, I COULDN'T PAY ON TIME I HAD NO INSURANCE BECAUSE OF THEM NOT POSTING MY PAYMENT.. I'M FIGHTING THIS. IF I HAD THE MONEY TO START OVER I WOULD WITH A NEW COMPANY BUT I DON'T RIGHT NOW. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, FOR ROBBERY AND NOT RUNNING THERE BUSINESS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER...