EthosForGas.com / Fraud

1 FREE GAS 14100 Walsingham Rd.Ste 36 #12Largo 33774, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 514-0366

They owe me $100.00 for $400.00 worth of Receipts for Costco Gas,
on Al Demoran Gas Code: ES-[protected] since July, Aug., Sept., & Oct. 2008

Comments

25th of Feb, 2009

They still owe me a $25 gas card since September of 08.

• Ke
      28th of Feb, 2009

I hope you will be able to get a refund. I will myself continue to contact them and I will complain. I will not give up!!

• Ro
      12th of Mar, 2009

Hello This is not right I pay them $5.00 by pay pal and I was to get 3 $25.00 gas cards and the last one would be $30.00 so I would also get the $5.00 I paid back. I called in Jan they said I would get all my cards in Feb. Now I call and the number is not working. I called Ethos and they said it not there problem. I am very upset over this and will never buy Ethos or pay money and mail in gas receipts each month for four months for nothing.
    Ethos made all the money in sales and should make good on people making offers for the sale of there stuff.
    It smells funny to me & hope someone in FL D.A. Office can look in to this. This is Fraud and mail Fraud.
    Looking forward to hear something about this.
    Bklynroy@aol.com

13th of Mar, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me. They even sent me an email after receiving the first set of receipts. Since this is interstate fraud, I think the FBI should be pursuing this.

13th of Mar, 2009

Ditto and also I did not get any better gas mileage by using the product.