Ether.com / Online scam

The companies listed are all owned by the same Ingenio.com Ingenio.com Keen.com Niteflirt.com Ether.com

As a former adviser on Ingenio, Keen & NiteFlirt services, all was good until they removed all listings.
I was providing Friendship service as stated on Keen, Professional service as stated on Ingenio and PSO service on NiteFlirt.

I was said to be providing ADULT Oriented Services and kicked off of all my listings- hypocrites!I am still banned though company was bought by AT&T.

In the end all my listings were in the professional Health & Wellness - some in Men's Health category - as I am a State Licensed, board certified Family Nurse Practitioner (not a self appointed Life Coach or Psychic)

According to the administration, I was providing ADULT Oriented Services - I am the expert - not the admin staff.

They are scammers and hypocrites and would not return my calls, or return the remaining money I made on their service!

Br

Comments

• Gh
      9th of Apr, 2017

I bought a ether navy blue shirt from Myntra month Dec 2016 and the colour of the shirt is faded it is looking whitish want a exchange for the shirt
    Regards
    Vikrant Ghavatemardan
    Mobile no 9850091074

10th of Jul, 2017

0x582F4f9EF7ec85BE6BD8937Ba89ab0f374392B80 scammed me for 10 ETH using slack. He created a false email from the developers of Blockcat and I fell for it.

Stop Him, !!!