[Resolved] Ethan Allen / Poor quality and bad customer service

I purchased an ottoman that has popped buttons for 3 times. The second time I called after 6 weeks to find the piece just laying there with not intention to fix it. I paid over $800 for this piece. It has broken again. I called the store several times and no one even answers the phone! I also complained the fabric has not lasted, it is deteriorating and has not kept its crisp finish. I would stay away from this company. I will purchase it from a company I trust...Virginia Wayside Furniture in Richmond, Va.

• Resolution statement

• Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response, Aug 04, 2008

Dear client:
    I am sorry to hear of this situation, and I would like to have the opportunity to review and address your concerns. Please contact me via email Pmandeville@ethanalleninc.com or via telephone 203.743.8257. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Paula Mandeville
    Director, Retail Services
    Ethan Allen Global, Inc.

Va

Comments

4th of Aug, 2008

I have tried to find out what charger are for on my credit card. The number ONEBILLS.COM provided to contact the is useless. They ask for your phone # and then say that rhey cant find anything. Ask for credit card info, when entered the recording ask you to leave a msg and they will call back, then recording says sorry mail box is full, thank you and hangs up. How do you contact them for info?

4th of Aug, 2008

onebills .com seems to put up a wall f you have questions aout your credit card charge all the info they ask for when given seems to be unreconsible to them, including their message service, this matter may need to be reported to attorney generals office.

• Re
      13th of Oct, 2015

OMG! The sofa has a horrible smell. Probably chemicals in the fabric and I am really worried about my son who has to sleep in the living room next to it! I shall NEVER again purchase from ethan allen.