[Resolved] Ethan Allen / Poor quality and bad customer service
I purchased an ottoman that has popped buttons for 3 times. The second time I called after 6 weeks to find the piece just laying there with not intention to fix it. I paid over $800 for this piece. It has broken again. I called the store several times and no one even answers the phone! I also complained the fabric has not lasted, it is deteriorating and has not kept its crisp finish. I would stay away from this company. I will purchase it from a company I trust...Virginia Wayside Furniture in Richmond, Va.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response, Aug 04, 2008
I am sorry to hear of this situation, and I would like to have the opportunity to review and address your concerns. Please contact me via email Pmandeville@ethanalleninc.com or via telephone 203.743.8257. I look forward to hearing from you.
Director, Retail Services
Ethan Allen Global, Inc.
More Ethan Allen Complaints & Reviews
- Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table - Poor Quality / Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Terrible company 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - table top 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Sales associate attitude 
- Ethan Allen - Horrible quality 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen Furniture - couch damaged and not fixed correctly
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - price increases as of september 18th, 2018 
- Ethan Allen - audrey sofa 
- Ethan Allen - retreat leather sofa
- Ethan Allen - inferior chair