Ethan Alfred Studios / Unprofessional

1 NY, United States Review updated:

HORRIBLE!!!
We have a wedding coming up and the photographer/business owner (Stacy) from Ethan Alfred Studios has come up with every excuse in the book for not being able to meet with us. From not feeling well, or having a break down, or being out of the country and so on... We have not been able to get a hold of her for over TWO months now!! We have spoken with an attorney and hope that we could retrieve some of our deposit money back.

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE PICKING A PHOTOGRAPHER!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY ETHAN ALFRED STUDIOS. ITS A SCAM !

More Ethan Alfred Studios Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      19th of Aug, 2009

If you are willing to wait up to six months for your wedding proofs, hire Stacy. If not then DO NOT GO WITH THIS PHOTOGRAPHER! She will have you waiting FOREVER to get you your wedding pictures. Its terrible. Most photographers get you proofs right after your honeymoon or even in the month..I do not want to even imagine how long you will be waiting for your albums! I should have went with a photographer who will accept a deposit at booking and the balance when proofs are delivered..Unbelievable!

• We
      20th of Aug, 2009

I used Stacy Librandi of Ethan Alfred Studios for my June 2008 wedding. It's been over 1 year now and I have not received my albums, which I paid for in full prior to the wedding, despite dozens of calls and emails to her trying to follow up. Stacy is completely unprofessional and dismissive. I thought she was a young, new photographer with a lot of talent who happen to have a great story (she said she named the studio after her sons, Ethan and Alfred) so I gave her a chance but should have done more research. The saddest part is, I have nothing to show for one of the most important days of my life.

I would encourage any bride or groom to be to stay as far away from Stacy Librandi or her "studios"- Ethan Alfred and Nicole Love- as possible.

• Pi
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Ugh. I feel bad for any bride that has to go through what I've been going through with Stacy Librandi. I put down a hefty deposit to hire her and Ethan Alfred Studios earlier this year and as soon as the check cleared, Stacy has been completely ignoring me. I'm trying to get my deposit back and have had to hire another photographer in the meantime. Stacy Librandi and Ethan Alfred Studios is a SCAM that I wish I never got involved with.

• Di
      7th of Dec, 2009

my son got married in june 2009 and still waiting for proofs. her contract specifically states that within 4 months you will receive dvd images. well it is now 6 months and we have nothing. she hasn't responded to emails or phone calls i have reported her to the bbb. by the way she only has one son and his name is not ethan or alfred. she has 2 daughters. just my luck she split up with her husband the night before my sons weddding.

• 03
      16th of Dec, 2009

Stacey Librandi is a scam artist. We were married over 3 months ago and our engagement photos were taken over 6 months ago and we have received nothing from Stacey. We have been calling, texting, and emailing her for over a month and she does not respond. Under no circumstances should any couple every use this scam artist to take photos on such an important day.

• Di
      26th of Aug, 2010

well bravo to stacy for her poignant epistle about her unfortunate situation seems all you brides and groom that she so heartfully apologized to and said you would get your pictures she scammed again. guess what she is back in haiti i think it is time we all got together and tried to get our money back