Eternal Minerals / trial time limit

1 985 S. Sulphur Springs RdIrving, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7162003875

I signed up for a trial period of this product. I had until July 23 to cancel my order. I received the product on July 22, 2009. Therefore I want to return this product and only pay the $8.95 for this trial. I have contacted the bank and will refuse to release any further funds to your company.
I was very disappointed in the product and will not ever order it again.

Ca

Comments

6th of Dec, 2009

order came late but i will be sending it back

• Am
      19th of Mar, 2010

I have tried to contact this company more than 5 times to cancel my membership.

Again, there is “experiencing unusally high volume” over the phone, or I just hear a dead dial tone.

Please write back to be or I am going to have to report you to the Credit Bureau and I will also have a stop payment on my account since you are making it impossible for me to cancel.

Please respond ASAP. I do not want to continue to be billed! And will not make payments.

• Dk
      2nd of Sep, 2010

this company is a complete scam. do not buy anything from you. it cost me like thirty dollars to use this trial product. and then after 14 days you billed 80 dollars for a couple tubes of lotion and body wash. not to mention their customer support team is a joke, they are really rude and dont care about you personally. this is a scam. do not buy!!!