ETechOnline India / Fraud and cheating!

1 India Review updated:

The fake company is running by a person named Promod kumar yadav. He always searches for fresh job seekers. After exploiting those innocent boys for 1-2 months, does give salary. Already harassed boys becomes more frustrated by such exploitation. I am one of the victim.

Please be aware of such frauds!!!

Vi
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ba
      20th of Jun, 2017

I worked with this company and learn many things which helped me to make my career better in future.
    Now I am in USA and working with GOV organization in New York.
    It's true Pramod is a cheater, but I cheat him and took some advance before leaving.

• Fa
      3rd of Mar, 2012

You all are correct
    I am Ali, worked with eTechOnline for one year, and i was getting my salary hardly but...
    It was hard for me to get a job to reputed company so I join eTech worked for 1 year and manage my life anyway but after that I started doing interviews and selected in 5 companies at the same time and with good salary
    So I can say eTech changed my life, I learned everything from there, and now I am a project manager and having 6 years of experience and earning the best salary in my friends circle.

Conclution: If you want to learn and want some money to manage your life then eTech is not a bad company for you
    :) :) :)

• Pr
      2nd of Sep, 2011

asli bhn ka loda h pramod...or avinash...maa chudwa rhe honge khi...
    saalo k pass paishe hi nhi rhe to..site b nhi h koi ab...maa chudwa rhe hai dono..uski wife bhi bahan ki lodi randi hai.
    saala campus krta hai bachcho se paishe khakr...or baad me apni maa chudwaata hai...bachcho ka career barbad krta hai..
    or khta hai main iit se passout hoon...bahan ke lode...tere baap ne bnai hai iit ..jo tuj jaishe maderchod ko pdayenge..
    bhai jao or dekho...pta chal hi jayega...whan pramod or avinash or uski wife hi gand mrwaate milenge.

• Ka
      4th of Jun, 2011

jin logo ko koi kaam nahi aata bas nakli degree leke ghumte rahte hai aise log galat comment hi likhte hai

• Pr
      29th of Jul, 2010

mother [censor]ur promod...
    saleee biharii ka bachhaa...
    motherchod.

SALA SUAR KA BACHA TERE BETI KO CHODU

19th of Feb, 2010

sala randi ka aulad ... kire pare tere ma k bur mein sale MOTHERCHOD

19th of Feb, 2010

tere bibi beti ko chodu sale pramod MOTHERCHOD ...

• Re
      3rd of Oct, 2009

bmn

• Re
      3rd of Oct, 2009

actuallu only promod yadav is there so how can he help people to xolve these technical prob
    also he wants to complete his projects free of costs by developing modules of his project
    which you all are doing free of cost

there isn't anyboby in technical desk. COmpany is of 3 people. They are there to earn money not to give salary to job seckeres like us
    i know all these caz i went there & i saw it.
    i also got selected in that company but after seeing the condition i could not continue in the company. It is in the basement, No infrastructure, only one bench is there, total 2 Rooms, nothing but a great ###(etechonline is greatest ### I hav ever seen)

so if u want to join the company then first go to the place 416-a, sant nagar
    see conditions by urself then make a decision

i m not saying to make any conclusion on the bases of these comments, just go there & see by urself. U won't b able t make ur decision in YES. Promod yadav is really a ###ing guy, real son of a ### who is taking benifit of job seeking candidates, thats it.

• Et
      21st of Sep, 2009

I am also selected in this company and i have been given a project to do...They promished to give online help but they are not doing so...whenever a question is asked, after 10 to 15days they are replying with an idiotic answer which does not have any link to the project...everytime they are saying to refer the book for the code...though i did not asked them for the code...then what kind of training period is this?In fact they are only ordering me to do this and that without any help or support...What do they do with these projects?are they going to sell them in the market?

To the ones who suffered by working for this fake company, did they have any online training period?Or this guy is faking with me?

Cant we do something against this fake ompany?

• Et
      14th of Sep, 2009

heeee heee...
    bohot funny matter...!!! this is Etechonline complaints board. But why Mr. Promod k. yadav, Avinash yadav are doing their company's advertisement over this site by free of cost. HHEEEEEEEE HEE.. This is really joke.
    I think they can't read English.

Anyway, this company can give you loot of growth by free lectures about Gandhi-Ji (muft me kam karo), Shakespeare, Bill gates, Dhirubhai ambani ... trust me. Then end of the month you may leave the company, bcz there is no salary.

One thing I am telling to employee of the Etechonline, that if you spend time & energy behind your company's work, rather than to study this complain board, then it will be helpful for you & your company. And you can achieve a successful company from a Fake company. Because these guys are not trying to pull down your company, they just point out the negative thing of your company process… This is not way to prove your company by doing argument over net. I think, Mr Promod Kumar Yadav should learn something from these guys.

Thank you.

• Ti
      12th of Sep, 2009

wowwww
    The heights of Deception
    Mr. Pramod Kumar Yadav is really smart but unfortunately his 100 lies cannot hide the fact. The comment written above by the name of Avinash Yadav that he is an employee of the company is actually Mr. Yadav's 16-17 year nephew who he treat as his servant and nothing else. His a school going boy who's career has already been spoiled because of him. So u can make out what is happenning here and who is writing these comments with defferent names.

I have one question that we have given a facilty or right of writing complaints on complaintsboard but m surprised that their is no procedure of doing any kind of investigation against these complaints. One purpose of writing complaints is getting solved which is making other people aware of being a victim of these peoples but is anyone taking responsibility to investigate or take out facts. IF we get even a little support from you people we can fight for it. WE NEED SUPPORT GUYS IS ANYONE LISTENNING...????

COUNT THE NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS ON THIS BOARD FOR ETECHONLINE STILL ITS USELESS

• Av
      11th of Sep, 2009

I m also a employee of this company.Currently i m working here, if any one have any type of camplaine then contact us directly.one who have greate talente & skill to sale the software then come here. campany always welcome them but who is non-performers, and do not perform to a level of company expectations, they always make a complain. if they are here or anyother campany.

Thanx!

11th of Sep, 2009

i have worked for etech online for 1 year, not for one month etc, i have experienced a lot of gain in my career because of its boss mr. pramod, and his policies, these people even do not put their right name while posting anything, they should care about the company in which they have worked, i know he is very strict to non-performers and excuse making peoples, he do not likes to take them at all, but all these is a part of business, who will keep anyone in his company who are non-performers.

so if you join etech, work in true spirit and meet your technical or sales deadlines, and i hope there will be no problem of any kind, and u will have a very safe, learning and secured future.

• Av
      11th of Sep, 2009

Dont believe all these stupid things.Can you told me, Who can work free of cost in this city like Delhi???? None! So why nidhi & other who is current employee of this company can do.they are offering very good incentive, so work is must.u can'nt cheet yourself or companey.all employee are very hard working and self motivated.they have burning need to proof himself.ofcourse management has chalange to branding this companey, so some time they must take hard decision.

11th of Sep, 2009

these complaints are stupid and meaningless.i am an employee of etech online and i know mr pramod kumar yadav who is a ceo of this company.he is a supporting boss, always trying to support the new comer and freshers. those who work here efficiently are sure to get the expected salary. the people who have posted these unmeaningful for him and the company were really not the proffesional.please donot care about all complaints mentioned above.
    thanks

• 91
      10th of Sep, 2009

I agree with all of you.. Let me tell you that i worked with etechonline for 1 month and i can give you a better picture of Pramod kumar Yadav. Trust me guys he is a kind of person who play with words. He is fake by words and by work. All the messages above by the name of Nidhi or Lawyer is Pramod himself. Nidhi use to work there but she also left few months back. He use to offer lunch to girls in the office and he prefer hiring girls in his office which is in 416A basement. We all should take some hard step to stop him by exploiting us. He is among a bunch of person who exploit others for their selfish means and especcially girls who are fresher and take step out from their home for a better career. M also a victim of this scam. H e will hire people make them work for him or to do flirting and after a month on a pay day he will have meeting with u and will talk all about philosphies of shakespear and ghandhi ji etc. But his lectures are free of cost trust me. After frustration we leave the company but our arguments, fights or complaints have actually dosent affected him anyways. He is still there with his all bad deeds.

Dear all, be carefull next time before joining any company so that we should not be a victim of these scams and girls have to be more strong and smart to face such kind of person we get across. Just like Pramod Kumar Yadav their are 1000s of more culprits are there which should get their lessons.

9th of Sep, 2009

may i know a bit more about etechonline...i am also selected by the company but i dont know anything about this company...they gave me assignments to do and on the basis of performance of these assignments the final selection will be taking place...Why are they doing such kind of drama about assignments, online training and all these things?Besides Yadav, there was also someone called dubey...wat about dubey then?

• Rh
      9th of Sep, 2009

yes dear...
    Etechonline is really a fake & cheat company, run by Promod Yadav with of two or three employee. these employee don't know how to run computer properly. They don't have any product. Promod Yadav is just a foolish person, take money from student by telling that, we have a loot of project. But lateron we can understand that there are nothing in that company.
    You can say PromodYadav is a Professional beggar.
    If you are a student of Delhi/NCR, plz be carefull from that company.