ETechOnline India / Fraud and cheating!

1 India Review updated:

The fake company is running by a person named Promod kumar yadav. He always searches for fresh job seekers. After exploiting those innocent boys for 1-2 months, does give salary. Already harassed boys becomes more frustrated by such exploitation. I am one of the victim.

Please be aware of such frauds!!!

Vi

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Oct, 2009

actuallu only promod yadav is there so how can he help people to xolve these technical prob
    also he wants to complete his projects free of costs by developing modules of his project
    which you all are doing free of cost

there isn't anyboby in technical desk. COmpany is of 3 people. They are there to earn money not to give salary to job seckeres like us
    i know all these caz i went there & i saw it.
    i also got selected in that company but after seeing the condition i could not continue in the company. It is in the basement, No infrastructure, only one bench is there, total 2 Rooms, nothing but a great ###(etechonline is greatest ### I hav ever seen)

so if u want to join the company then first go to the place 416-a, sant nagar
    see conditions by urself then make a decision

i m not saying to make any conclusion on the bases of these comments, just go there & see by urself. U won't b able t make ur decision in YES. Promod yadav is really a ###ing guy, real son of a ### who is taking benifit of job seeking candidates, thats it.

• Re
      3rd of Oct, 2009

bmn

19th of Feb, 2010

tere bibi beti ko chodu sale pramod MOTHERCHOD ...

19th of Feb, 2010

sala randi ka aulad ... kire pare tere ma k bur mein sale MOTHERCHOD

SALA SUAR KA BACHA TERE BETI KO CHODU

• Pr
      29th of Jul, 2010

mother [censor]ur promod...
    saleee biharii ka bachhaa...
    motherchod.

• Ka
      4th of Jun, 2011

jin logo ko koi kaam nahi aata bas nakli degree leke ghumte rahte hai aise log galat comment hi likhte hai

• Pr
      2nd of Sep, 2011

asli bhn ka loda h pramod...or avinash...maa chudwa rhe honge khi...
    saalo k pass paishe hi nhi rhe to..site b nhi h koi ab...maa chudwa rhe hai dono..uski wife bhi bahan ki lodi randi hai.
    saala campus krta hai bachcho se paishe khakr...or baad me apni maa chudwaata hai...bachcho ka career barbad krta hai..
    or khta hai main iit se passout hoon...bahan ke lode...tere baap ne bnai hai iit ..jo tuj jaishe maderchod ko pdayenge..
    bhai jao or dekho...pta chal hi jayega...whan pramod or avinash or uski wife hi gand mrwaate milenge.

• Fa
      3rd of Mar, 2012

You all are correct
    I am Ali, worked with eTechOnline for one year, and i was getting my salary hardly but...
    It was hard for me to get a job to reputed company so I join eTech worked for 1 year and manage my life anyway but after that I started doing interviews and selected in 5 companies at the same time and with good salary
    So I can say eTech changed my life, I learned everything from there, and now I am a project manager and having 6 years of experience and earning the best salary in my friends circle.

Conclution: If you want to learn and want some money to manage your life then eTech is not a bad company for you
    :) :) :)

• Ba
      20th of Jun, 2017

I worked with this company and learn many things which helped me to make my career better in future.
    Now I am in USA and working with GOV organization in New York.
    It's true Pramod is a cheater, but I cheat him and took some advance before leaving.