ETEAG Solutions / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

After I placed a bid (I think on Hotbid), I have been contacted by many companies. One of those was this Eteag Solutions. We negotiated the price for 1000 component we needed.

After many calls made by a certain Patrick working for this Eteag we agreed on the price. I have been then asked many times about the state of the payment and then, when they received the payment, they disappeared: PatriK Gaete the sales person, Amy Nunez the administrative person, or maybe the same person using different alias.

Sometimes I'm still writing them but I never get any answer. I tried many times to call them but I think that at the phone number they have on their websites no one answers.

Comments

Al
  24th of Jan, 2009
Hi Carlos

I understand that this company has closed business. I am not sure if they went bankrupt?
Maybe you can check the local bankruptcy court and try to make a claim on any assets they may have?

Sorry to hear of your loss. Its guys like this who makes good suppliers, such as myself... a bad name.

Alternate E-Components, LLC
www.checkstox.com
El
  11th of May, 2009
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ETAG SOLUTION $2650 TAKEN BY THIS COMPAGNY AND NO GOODS RECEIVED. ALSO AMY NUNEZ SAID TO ME THAT WE WILL RECEIVE OUR MONEY BUT NOTHING AND THIS FROM NOVEMBER 2007.
HERE IS THEIR ANSWER RECEIVED:

July 25, 2008

Dear Mr. Elabar,

Due to certain circumstances mainly to failed transactions we have found ourselves in a financial hardship. Our Accounts Receivable is $200, 000 over 90 days past due for parts that have been prepaid upfront and or after 30 days as per terms with vendors. We have a team of dedicated collectors assisting in recovering these funds that have not yet been materialized. We estimate that the recovery of funds should result within this fiscal quarter. Currently our cash flow is budgeted for employee salaries, health insurance, normal office operations to keep the company a float as well as commitments already established.
An Order has resulted in a credit with our company. We have taken into consideration your request for cash refund via wire transfer although are policy states we ship parts and or replacements. At this time we request 30-60 days to get certain accommodations in order in the result of scheduling your refund. Your bank details are on file and you will be contacted once payment has been released. Current balance owed to your company is $2656.00
Your kind understanding is appreciated through this time of financial crisis. It is not our intention to hinder your business and or inconvenience you in any way. We simply need time to fix our affairs and change structure so that we don’t find ourselves in this situation again. New investors have taken interest in working with Eteag Solutions, Inc. which will also increase revenue for the future. For any questions or comments please contact me via email amy@eteag.com and your messages will be replied to as soon as possible.
Sincerely,

Amy Nunez
Finance Dept.
Ch
  19th of Aug, 2010
If this is the company based in Coral Springs, FL, I have a good friend who was taken advantage of by Eteag Solutions, Inc.

Patrick Gaete has been arrested and charged with grand theft due to his less than honest business dealings. If you have been taken advantage of by the same please contact the State Attorney's office and file a complaint against him.

Or contact the Coral Springs, Fl Police Department!

Hopefully everyone can recover their money!

Good Luck!