eSuite Internet Services / Scam, fraud, cheaters, awful customer service

2-5 Etobicoke Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Simply put, eSuite (division of Internet Access Solutions Ltd.) is a third-tier garbage service;

Almost all objective reviews about eSuite are negative and full of scathing criticisms;

eSuite claims that they will only charge customers a flat fee (eg. $24.99) for monthly internet – this is a deceptive and a COMPLETE LIE;

What eSuite does not advertise is that they will charge a whole lot of extra additional fees to the tune of several hundreds of dollars (ie. activation, deposit, etc);

eSuite does not live up to its commitment of service or customer care;

In the event a technical support or service activation call is placed, they never show up on time or on the specified dates (cancellations without notice is routine at the joke of a pathetic company);

When asked eSuite about service interruptions and poor quality of services, all inquires (including calls for escalation) are ignored;

When canceling services, eSuite does not offer any returns or adjustments;

In this era of social media and internet activism, this fraudulent company and its crooked offerings that never come to fruition will be put on full blast so that other naïve and gullible people don’t fall victim to this scamming company; and

We encourage everyone to initiate formal complaints to all regulatory and consumer watchdog bodies.

Es
Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• Sc
      2nd of Dec, 2016

We here at eSuite are sorry to hear that you feel this way about our service. We take complaints and any escalations extremely seriously and I would like to discuss your eSuite experience with you personally.
    Please contact me directly, Scott McDermid, at 416-621-7255 ext 230 so we can review your concerns and feelings.
    eSuite prides itself in providing an excellent product and service to all customers while offering a high level of customer service for any interaction.
    I look forward to speaking with you regarding this matter.

• Me
      14th of May, 2018

I have experienced internet disruption and lower speed that E-Suite claims to provide. When I called technical service Today I have reported most of the time I am getting 9.43 speed and not 12 that I am paying for. The answer, I get this is normal. I think this is not acceptable to mislead the customers and provide low quality service. Customer service asked me to talk to a technical service technician to run through some test or you pay for a technician who comes to your home and check the router. It is money grab to providing low quality service. I agree with the other customers about the low quality service E-Suite provides.

• Sc
      22nd of May, 2018

Good morning Mr. Messelhi.
    We have been trying to reach you since last we spoke on May 14th. Our technical support team have left multiple voicemails and I just sent you an email as well.
    Please contact me directly at 416-621-7255 ext 230 when you have a chance so we can discuss and arrange a site visit. Thanks in advance and I look forward to speaking with you.