ESTELLE MURDOCK R N / HPORRIBLE MEDICAL TREATMENT

1 AL, United States

I went to Brookwood Hospital for a TRANSURETHRAL BLADDER NECK INCISION and asked for a male prep murse in advance of my arrival. I was assured there woudl be no problem and it would be noted on my chart.I also wrote out my directive tohand the medical staff on my arrival. WHen ESTELLE MURDOCK arrived to prep me for surgery I told her NOTHING PERSONAL BUT I PREFERRED A MALE. SHe denied me that right and ignored my wirtten directive. I was subjected to her PHYSICAL VIOLATION of my body while completely undraped on the OR table. She carried on a conversation with another female employee in sight of ny exposed genitals despite my written dirreective asking that persons not infolved in my care not be admitted to the OR. I have filed a complaint with the ALabama Board of Nursing on her...SHe should be legally prosecuted for assault...I comp;lained to her hospital administration and got no where with that. They all attempted to put the blame for what hapened on me despite me calling in advance, sriting out what I wanted and verbally stating it as well. SHe shuld lose her license or be suspended for what I was subjected to.