Estate / Refrigerator

1 Elkader, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5632451948

I bought a estate 14 CF refrigerator from Mr. Olson and it did not cool right, the ice in the ice machine started to melt and now will not make ice at all the things in the refrigerator all were wet and warm. I called Mr. Olson several times and 1 1/2 months later I am still sitting here with this piece of junk. He sent some A&E company out to fix it and they have been here going on 5 times. Today they are going to put in a new compressor. Every time they come to fix this I have to take off of work and pay someone to work for me. Because we are self employeed. I have got about 300.00 dollars stuck in wages and gas back and forth and that is not counting my time. All I want is a different frig that works and makes ice.
I paid for the frig in full and should have never done that because now that Mr. Olson has his money he could care less if my frig works. Well this is the last that I am going to take. I am very unhappy with Whirpool and Mr. Olson. What should I Do???????

Ca

Comments

• Hh
      7th of Nov, 2010
    Estate - Inferior Products
    h.h.gregg
    Indiana

We purchased a brand new Estate Washer (Whirlpool?) right out of the box, wouldn't fill up with water and dial has to be turned for every cycle!!
    Called h.h.gregg and got the run around!!! Couldn't be there fault, had to be our fault!! We told them that if it wasn't made right by the weekend
    they could come and get it and we would take our cash back!! What a ripoff company they are! We will never, ever buyn from them again and we told them so in
    no uncertain terms!!!