Esso / service at counter

Oakville, ON, Canada Review updated:

On December 10th at approx. 955 pm I purchased gas and windshield washer fluid at the Esso station on Dorval Drive in Oakville Ontario. As i left i forgot to take the washer fluid. I returned to the station at approx. 1240am and explained the situation to the attendant as it was not the same person who was on earlier. I was told id have to come back when the other person was working. I informed the attendant i was not from the area and would not be back for some time. He told me that was too bad but it was my fault not his. He also said i was the third person that night to say the same thing which i find very hard to believe. I found the attendant very rude. I would also appreciate getting the washer fluid i paid for but did not receive .

Cr
Dec 11, 2017

Comments

• Lo
      Dec 11, 2017

Everyone look out you can't take Michelle here serious because she has a complex and resents people who are actually out living there lives and not through trolling others on the internet. Also she's the one who gets to determine whose mature and whose not, considering that's what she talks about in nearly all of her posts.
    Maybe she should leave her computer and go out and be amongst other people who live in the real world. Is this website the only place you've ever been an achiever Michelle?

Dec 11, 2017

Who is this and how'd they get my same username? weird. Looks like someone claiming to have a life still has way too much time on their hands lol

• Cr
      Dec 11, 2017

@Lovinglife85 I would like it if you stay off my post. While Michelle is being rude to me you are the one who is trolling and trying to start fights on my review. I admit that this is partly my fault, and the issue is now resolved. I realized that I was wrong for forgetting the fluid but i was so angry that my money was wasted. He was not actually rude to me I don't know, perhaps Michelleober in correct in the fact that I mistake not getting what I wanted as rude. But it seems to me like you are trying to start fights with everyone that replies to my review. Please stay off both of you.

Dec 11, 2017

Lol here we go again, your pathetic, that's why your constantly on this site right, trolling other people. What a joke, I'm so glad I have better things to do with my life.