EssentialsForHome.com / E-mail doesn't work for $25 gift card!

1 516 ISLIP AVEIslip, NY, United States Review updated:

I want to cancel my membership for Essentials for home because the web site for the $25 gift card doesn't work at www.essentialsforhome.com/gcform.html and the way they sign you up after you purchase some thing else on another web site.

Comments

• Br
      26th of Jan, 2008

This was a membership in addition to signing up for Cheap Trip program. I do not wish to have anymore charges on my Master Card. Thank You!

• Ru
      18th of Mar, 2008

Please cancel my membership for this program, this website doesn't work for the $25 gift card. I don't want to be apart of any promotion or company that doesn't do what they say.

Thanks

• Am
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I did not sign up for a gift card I do not want to sign up for membership with your company, I have no idea how you got my information please take me off your mailing list and no I don't want a gift card.

• St
      24th of Apr, 2008

My mom got this and "canceled". She went to get her $25 gift card and the site does not exsist as this person also said. I called and spoke to them. They would not give me another site address, said I don't know what to tell you...it must just be down. Would not repeat the site to me either. I asked for a form to mail in to request it, we will see what happens.

• Ka
      13th of May, 2008

I was suppose to get a $25 Gift card when I joined essential for Home. I never got it. My husband had 4 heart attacks and on 3/8/07 I cancelled my membership, and was told I would still be sent the $25 Gift Card.
    Telephone: 808 - 572-7226.
    Please advise.

7th of Mar, 2009

March 7, 2009
    I want to cancel my membership!
    My membership number is 1125835334

Sam Crawford
    2520 Franklin St.
    Bellingham, WA 98225

• Je
      22nd of Sep, 2009

you falsly lure people into your site with the promise of the $25 gift card and when it comes to the web page to claim the gift card, IT DOES`NT EXIST. There is alot of fruad on the internet but I think yours is the lowest of them all. Your company should be ashamed of itself. So, as you may have guessed I want my subscription canceled. My membership # is 1126994068.

I Really feel dirty just sending this letter, May God forgive your deceptions.

Yours truely
    Jeff Durbin

• Mi
      1st of Nov, 2009

This web site dose'nt work I want my 50.00 gift card for wal-mart for clothing and please
    cancel my membership and all promotional advertisements I my have verbelly agreed
    to. Please dont attempt to make any withdrawals Thank you for your understanding I will also call again Michael Greggs

I want to cancel my membership 1139404651

I want to cancel my membership1139404651

20th of Jun, 2017

I also want my money back as well