Essensuals Hairdressinghair smoothening

I walked in for a consultation on March 8th Evening to get my smoothening down because I had wavy hair and that I wanted it to be naturally straight and not pokey straight. My natural hair is quite way and I was looking for around 60-70 % straightness.
The Stylist first tried to pitch me in for Keratin, explaining that it would give me 20-30% of Straightening plus 2-3 months of effect. (Which isnt what I want)
We proceeded to finalize on smoothening and I fixed an appointment for the next day.
Right before the treatment began I proceeded to ask the stylist if he would recommend smoothening or straightening.
He pitched in for smoothening tell me that I would have more naturally straight hair. 2 hrs into it, and half way through the ironing his co-worker keeps calling because another client is working, and it was quite clear he was rushing up things to meet the other client.
He proceeded to iron the fiinal strands of hair in the front, bunching them together. The ironed hair looked pretty neat and he told me that's how my hair texture would come out to be. Once the neutralizing (In a very hurried way again!) and the blow drying was done the hair in the front was disappointingly wavy while the hair in the back - the one he worked on diligently looked like how I wanted it to be. The front hair looks abysmal, and the guy proceeded to tell me first that he did semi-smoothening for me. I do not remember asking for semi-smoothening. He decided to then "patch up" his words saying he meant 60-70% straight, when the front fringes were clearly wavy.

I walked in with a wavy hair. Told him I wanted straight, and He give me straight hair. I spent 4 hrs and good money on this. And he gave me excuses that since I used Henna - 2 to 3 months ago this happened. I apply the henna evenly on my head, if the back strands can be straight, the front needs to be straight too. He clearly tried to make excuses on the issue instead of coming in terms with.
They agreed to a second sitting, this is going to be 2 rounds of chemicals on my hair in a short span of time, and he says he would do some "Re-touching" which am not satisfied with. And not to mention the additional hours I need to sit because he made his own assumptions and didnt spend the attention that he had to.

Essensuals Hairdressing
Essensuals Hairdressing

Va
Mar 10, 2016

Comments

• Va
      Mar 10, 2016

I walked out of Toni and guy looking worse than how I would have a shower at home, the hair still looks pathetic.

Aug 04, 2019
    Essensuals Hairdressing - Basic Hair Stylist
    Arunachalam Road, Saligramam
    India

The basic hairstylist is not a professional and does not deliver what we want him to do. It is a completely [censored] service and I do not expect this after paying [censored]ing 300 rupees.