Essence of Argan / unauthorized charges

I ordered free sample and paid £3.95 for delivery, but they took £74 and I never received anything. What a scam their business is.!

• MaryManley's Response, Mar 25, 2018

Heard a lot of complaints about your products And denotes card issues I am sure this is a scam police notified

Sh

Comments

• Th
      26th of Mar, 2012

I bought just sample from them, but they sent me more oil and charged for it. Stay away!

• Gi

20th of Aug, 2018
    Essence of Argan - Essence Of Argan facial oil
    N/A
    Ireland

Not a bit satisfied with the above mentioned product broke out in a severe rash must attend a dermatologist please do not send me any more of your products as I am sick to death of complaining a friend of mine also had a similar problem

• Mh
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Essence of Argan - Essence of Argan Oil
    Ireland
    TRY-ARGANOIL.COM

I ordered a free sample of essence of argan oil and agreed to pay shipping, today these scammers have helped themselves to €110.94 from my account 😡... why & how are these people getting away daylight robbery.

• Sn
      11th of Oct, 2018

@MH Dublin Ireland Exactly the same issue for me, I am horrified they are getting away with this. When I phoned my bank to cancel my credit card they were aware of this but their hands are tied - how crazy is this. total rip off DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL/SAMPLE

• Sn
      11th of Oct, 2018

Looking at previous posts this has been happening since 2012 !! how can we stop this ?

• Li
      11th of Oct, 2018

@SNi I wish that I had read this before ordering a free trial - that isn't free. The shipping charges are calculated in US dollars even though the product is shipped from a Canadian address and sent to a Canadian address - so for a "free" trial, I will pay $12.63 for shipping and handling and another $15.00 to return this product. WHAT A RIPOFF. The last time I order anything on line. Lesson learned.

• Yb
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Essence of Argan - essence of argan
    Malta
    Australia

I signed up for a free trial product. but paid the postage of $7.14. then they have charged me $83.80 every month. I did not subscribe for this every month. A free trial, is supposed to be free.