Essence of Arganessence argan cream

I applied for a free sample and the money required was for postage only. I only applied as you mentioned Miriam O'callaghan Television Presenter, beauty business. This was also a scam and I Understand she has called in her Lawyer. You again applied to my bank requesting £100.31-for what I do not know as I never ordered or received any products from your firm.
I am demanding that I get full refund for this money within 7 days or I will be contacting my lawyer.

Mo
Jul 17, 2018

Comments

• Mr
      Aug 26, 2019

Their FREE TRIAL PROMO has a clear terms and conditions. I guess as a consumer, we should know that all online businesses has its own terms and conditions speacially when dealing with a promotional offer online.

• Cr
      Aug 27, 2019

I have tried their free trial and was able to read their terms and conditions. I also contacted their customer support to clarify the Terms. They have explained to me everything and make things clear. I really love the product because it does work for me. I was given a discounted price by the representative I spoke with. I also enjoyed their promo with the free mascara every month for only $29.99.

Aug 28, 2019

This has been a very good experience to me! their free trial lets me try the product prior to purchasing with the regular price of essence of argan oil, I was able to follow the terms and conditions of their free trial so now im on a monthly subscription for only $29.99

Aug 30, 2019

I signed up for the trial promotion of the Essence of Argan, good thing they have this promo, so I can try first and see if it's gonna work for me. lucky me! It worked and I love it. I use it as a replacement for all the moisturizers I have been using. this one is good because it's organic, no chemicals on my face and skin. a bit pricey but they offer me a great discount so I can enjoy the product more. I would really recommend the product.

• Pa
      Sep 01, 2019

I have tried their free trial and as a consumer i have done my part to atleast read their summarized terms and conditions, now im loving the product with as much as 70% discount and even with a free gift!

• Ki
      Sep 08, 2019

It's necessary for us to read Terms and Conditions before we order something. I always order products online including this Essence of argan oil. When I first saw this online it routed me to their website and I automatically read their Terms. I ordered the product because I want to try. Well, it does work for me after few days of trying. I contacted their customer support and I was given discounted price and also I have availed to their promo where in I get a free mascara for my lashes. I so love their product. I'll surely tell my friends about how good this product is.

• Cl
      Sep 12, 2019

I was caught on this free offer promotion online. A free sample only and pay shipping, however when I read the email I was shocked to know that it was an automatic shipment. I called right away the customer service and luckily it was explained to me very well. The lady was very kind and she give me discount and all my future orders has discounts as well. I am enjoying the products now.

• Ve
      Sep 12, 2019

I think this complaint is absurd, being irresponsible for not reading policy is not an excuse. I placed a trial order in this company luckily I was aware enough that's why it didn't happen to me.

• Cl
      Sep 12, 2019

Read a lot of bad reviews regarding with this company, though products were great and really helps me a lot. They should improve on how they market their product. Overall 4/5 stars