EssayWriters.net / cheating in terms of remuneration

1 Russia Review updated:

Hi! I'm from India, a professional writer who has earned a good name in the circuit. Of late, I started working for www.essaywriters.net (writer id 11388) and completed assignments worth $410 till now. I was supposed to receive the payments between the 15th and the 17th of May, 2009, which is getting stretched indefinitely; the only answer to when the payment shall reach me is' next payout session'.

This got me a bit skeptical and after a bit of searching, I landed up at www.essayscam.org where I found countless people sharing the tragedy. The essaywriters.net has a fake street address and are actually Russians and the main guy is Yuri Mizyuk. They cloak their actual ip address under 72.52.4.103, which is an AfriNIC Whois server.

I have saved all chat transcripts as a proof; pls tell me where to forward them. My email is goldmarkservices@yahoo.co.in

Pls help us, the writers, who have entire families to support and earn their bread and butter through freelancing.

Comments

• Du
      23rd of Jan, 2012

There are a couple of sites that are trustworthy, but they are all located in the United States. I worked for these Ukrainis, and, for the most part, they paid me on time, although I had to argue for it at times. If you want to write and be paid, I suggest that you ascertain that the company is in the US, so that, at least you know where to file the lawsuit and have hopes of collecting, if need be. On the other hand, not that I am defending them, for I am not, and I know of the horror stories, I have read many essays written for this company by non native English speakers, most of whom have advanced degrees. They are being paid to write on the post graduate level and it is simply beyond their abilities. I once had the job of trying to rewrite these theses and dissertations. They are so uniformly bad that they cannot be rewritten, but rather need to be scrapped, and the papers redone. Yet, interestingly, Google refuses the ads for my small company, telling me that essay writing is unethical, while they continue to let the biggest and worst of the offenders advertise throughout the year. Obviously Google has fewer ethics when larger amounts of money are at stake. God, is this a great country, or what?

19th of Jun, 2012

I'm not really sure if these guyz are cheaters. I've signed up with essaywriters a few months ago and have successfully submitted several papers. They actually not only paid me in timely manner but also added a small monetary award for a good work . Maybe I am a freshman in the industry but the service in question seems to be quite profitable..

• Na
      23rd of Oct, 2012

I've been working for the Essaywriters for half a year and, of course, can't state everything for sure. But still. For this period of time I was accurately paid and have no right to accuse this company of not sticking to the rules. Meanwhile, I'm rather pleased with our cooperation and have a strong intention to continue it.

• Pa
      14th of Nov, 2012

Hmm... Rather strange, in deed. I'm not going to praise Essaywriters.net here, but still. It's a great opportunity to get some additional income. Everything is under your control. Want more - work more. For me it was just a side work, thus, I was totally satisfied.

• Pa

• Su
      14th of Nov, 2012

Something unusual. I was working for Essaywriters as a gig job. I received not outstanding sums of money, but still. I got everything on time. It was just about how much orders you are ready to deal with.