Essay Writers / fraud

1 Ukraine Review updated:

I worked for this company as a freelance writer. This company pose as a US based company and provides US number too but in fact it is based in Ukraine. They are more notorious in cheating their freelance writers who actually work for them in return of their services. I worked for them and for no reason they blocked my account and held my dues for 3 months. After my strong perusal they send me only 20% of what they owed to me.
I request consumers to join force to fight this crime.

Comments

• Th
      21st of Jan, 2010

I just deactivated my account with them yesterday because they did not pay $4, 700 that they owed me.

I also reported them to the Federal Trade Commission and the Cyber Crimes Division of the U.S. Justice Department for fraud.

• De
      13th of Nov, 2010

My account with essay writers was terminated. They have been giving me numerous reasons as to why. First, they tell me I turn my orders in too late. Then they tell me it is because of bad quality. They will also fine me for orders that have been completed. Their claim was that they audited my work, and deemed it unsatisfactory. Lastly, they have been delaying, or not paying me for completed work. I will also be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Thank you for all your comments.

• As
      20th of Jun, 2012

My name is Ashley Johnson and I am writing on behalf of EssayWriters.net service. I am just interested in how much you were paid for this black advertising? The text is so scary as the comments below, but none of them contains proofs.
    The bigger is the sum mentioned as not paid - the more disturbance concerning the company? Well, as the representative of the last I am also able to operate with exact numbers. More than 2 000 certified professional writers that earn over $ 1 000 on the average monthly are currently working for the company. We belive the numbers speak for themselves.

• Wa
      25th of Jun, 2012

Essaywriters.net manipulates writers and treats them as slaves while elevating customers to the status of kings, this means that no matter who is wrong, the writer will always suffer heavy unreasonable fines. The company is never interested in quality, which most often comes from writer motivation and encouragement, but is determined at increasing their earnings by paying writers very little whilst expecting high returns in terms of quality. When they fail to meet their revenue targets, they randomly terminate the account's of some writers and refuse to pay them the outstanding salaries by introducing unreasonable fines and plagiarism claims. I was their writer once, that is why I know these things, and regret the day I signed up with them because of their mistreatment.

• Hm
      14th of Nov, 2012

Where does this information come from? Is that solid facts? I've been working for it for a year and haven't experienced any troubles. Of course, I don't mean that it's a perfect company, where you will earn loads of money. But ontime additional income is never bad.