Espow.com / If you order anything, you will not receive it

I ordered an iPhone case two weeks ago and I still haven't received shipping info. I tried typing my order # into their tracker and it was "invalid". I tried calling the support number on their website and got a "The number dialed can not be reached" message. I then sent them an email and got a message back saying that the email address I sent my message to did not exist. Then obviously have my money because I can see the transaction in my history on Pay Pal. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. IF YOU ORDER ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE IT.

Bo

Comments

• Ad
      20th of Sep, 2012

i also ordered from em but i only ordered 3 days ago but there is definitely something going on with this place when i try to track my package through their website it says my order is processing but doesn't say its been shipped and i asked em for a tracking number and they did answer and said its been dispatched it definitely feels like something sketchy going on here i guess we Willl see. for me the wait is fine as long as they deliver if they do ill let you all know but I'm thinking ill never see it i shoulda read all the reviews before just buying something from em but i didn't i hope i get it i don't want the money i wanted the product i ordered and if i don't get my order i Will even spend my own money to let the world know not to buy from em they'd be better off just sending me my ###

• Cs
      19th of Oct, 2013

Dear Customer,

This is Brian, the customer service manager from Espow.

Please accept our since apologies for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Just wonder if our customer service representative has resolved the problem for you? If the problem was not resolved to your satisfaction, please kindly let me know by sending an email at [protected]@espow.com . I will try our best to rectify the problem to your satisfaction.

We apologize again for all the inconvenience caused.

Brian from Espow.com