ESPN / Taking money from known thieves and crooks!!

I can't believe that ESPN is really still taking money from Direct TV for commercials on there "home" ESPN station. Hopefully, everybody knows to never, never, never sign up with Direct TV, that is my humble opinion. Want to see something fun? Type "Direct TV thieves" or "Direct TV fruad" into Google and enjoy. If you think this is not that serious or that I'm making it bigger than it really is, just wait until it's your grandmother thats being lied and stolen from. And if thats not bad enough they actually have the arrogence to "rub it in" that there is nothing you can do and we can do whatever we want to. Wait untill it's your mom, your sister, your elderly neighbor and then you will understand just how seriously Direct TV is "explicitive" with peoples credit, there checking accounts, and credit cards. DONT EVER EVER GIVE DIRECT TV YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!! I know it's hard to believe but they will screw you and mach you while they do it. Just look around on Google about Direct TV stealing, decieving, and cheating victims one after another. You think you can call and convince them that you didn't deserve "those charges" or whatever the grevience is, your wrong. They won't let there employees give refunds or cancel accounts. It won't happen. They will just steal your money and your screwed. And who is making best budies with them, our "old" friends ESPN. Spread the word, it's really incredible, I'm shoked they would put themselves in this situation.mmmmmmmm guess they want $$$$ more than viewers. I didn't know that.

More ESPN Complaints & Reviews