Especially Yours / exchange or refund

1 West Bridgewater, MA, United States Review updated:

I ordered 3 times on December 19th and they arrived today, December 28th, 2017. Tried everything on but the shoes were to big. I ordered the size that I normally order but they just flopped on my feet. Have a promotional of deferred billing and decided to call customer service to find out what would be best so that I could keep the promo. I am glad I did. I just wanted to get a pair a half to one size smaller so that I could comfortably wear the shoes. I was told that they would not exchange or refund because of them being a final sale. Really!!! After reading complaints about this establishment I am glad that I didn't send them back. They are like thieves. If I had ordered another pair and sent those back with no refund, I would really have been upset. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and check on wherever I can complain. I have a pair of shoes that I either have to give away or ? what. I will never order or even visit the website again and will tell any other lady I know not to order from Especially Yours. I am a Pastor and I do know a lot of people.

Pa
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Dec, 2017

Was there any guarantee up front that said merchandise could be returned?

• Do
      16th of Sep, 2018

THIS COMMENT IS REGARDING ORDER#E3897231 WHEN I PLACED THIS ORDER I WAS NOT AWARE THAT THIS DRESS WAS A CLEARANCE ITEM. THE DRESS WAS TOO BIG AND I DISCOVERED THAT NO REFUND OR EXCHANGES ARE ALLOWED FOR CLEARANCES AND THAT THE DRESS WAS DONATED TO CHARITY. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROMTHIS COMPANY AGAIN THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE ESPECIALLY ELDERLY PEOPLE LIKE ME OUT OF THEIR MONEY.
    WARNING: DO NOT ORDER FROM ESPECIALLY YOURS...UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED.