esp chat / Overcharged my card

1 Villard, United States Review updated:

I signed up for their one year subscription. Then I did a private chat and they charged my card for more than the invoice amount twice. On the first invoice they said it would be $87.78 they charged my card for $47.88 three times and then did a credit for $47.88. Which is still more than the invoice said. On my second invoice they said the charge would be $44.85 and they charged my card for 47.84 twice and did a credit for $47.84. AGAIN more than the invoice amount. Also the consultants link stopped working in the middle of my session so I was charged for time that I didn't get. I have emailed them with no response. I would like a credit for these charges as they are not the same as the invoices. I would also like my subscription canceled and refunded for that as well.

Mn
Apr 7, 2015

Comments

• Es
      8th of Apr, 2015

Dear mnylen,
    We just want to confirm that your membership was canceled and a refund was issued to your credit card. Our customer service sent an email to you on 4/7/15 explaining the private chat charges and confirming that you were billed correctly. If you have any further questions, please contact customer service: 1-203-672-0089.
    Sincerely,