[Resolved] Esources.co.uk — product service
I cancelled my subscription almost immediately. I was still charged the following year (March 2018). Multiple emails to the company all unaswered. The company doesn't comply with UK laws. They should have the company name, company number and location details. They should also have data protection registration infomation that is also not on the website. This is unreputable company.
Esources.co.uk customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Updated by JS Perry, Apr 20, 2018
I have now reported to Action Fraud. The company name is A.DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
Company number [protected]
They don't have ICO registration therefore breach UK law.
More Esources.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scam 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - unauthorised recurring payments
- [Resolved] eSources - Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
- [Resolved] eSources - membership 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me 
- Esources.co.uk - stolen money