[Resolved] Esources.co.uk — Scam
I purchased a lifetime membership from esources.co.uk in 2009. exactly a year later to the day they sent me an invoice for £79 for another years subsription to their website. I sent them various emails demanding a refund and they just either ignored me or sent me a reply with threats of court action.
I took the matter to a small claims court and they failed to defend themselves. So i asked for a summary judgement against them and the court ordered that they must pay me back what they owe me.
Since then i have written to them with all the proof from the small claims court judgement, and a copy of the original paperwork that they sent me which clearly states that i had indeed purchased a lifetime membership from them.
Their reply was amazing…they said that i was using false information and asked me if i was aware that if i give false information in a small claims court that i would face possible jail time?
They have picked the wrong person to mess with and I will now be taking this matter to a whole new level!!!
Esources.co.uk are a scamming fraud website - stay away.
Hundreds more complaints here about esources, and their scams:
The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.
More Esources.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - unauthorised recurring payments
- [Resolved] eSources - Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
- [Resolved] eSources - membership 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - product service 
- Esources.co.uk - stolen money